I’m fascinated by what I’ll do tomorrow
• Salomon bindings are present for the first time at an Olympic Games, Portillo, Chile.
• Salomon sales reach 250 Million Euros.
• Salomon launches its first ski, the S9000.
• Salomon skis make their first Olympic Games appearance in Albertville.
• Launch of winter apparel together with the new Softshell technology.
• Salomon has now sold over 20 Million pairs of XC bindings since their launch 25 years earlier.
• Kilian Jornet wins the UTMB and sets up a new record (20h for 170km).
• The boot has unparalleled downhill attributes and incorporates a “walk” function.
• Salomon launches Custom Fit 3D, the next generation liner for the best instant fit.
• Salomon changes its logo.
• Salomon is back in Mountaineering with X ALP range.
• Salomon TV episode “Eclipse” wins Best Snow Film at the Banff Mountain Film Festival.
• Salomon launches the QST range of freeride equipment and gear.
• Kilian Jornet summits Mt Everest twice in five days.
• Francois D’haene wins the UTMB for the 3rd time.
• Liv Sansoz climbs all 82 summits in the Alps that reach to more than 4,000 meters.
• Kilian Jornet is named National Geographic Adventurer of the Year.
• Salomon athletes win 18 total medals at the Winter Olympics in Pyeongchang, South Korea.
• Courtney DAUWALTER wins UTMB on her first participation.
A PROPOS DE SALOMON
Salomon has been playing in the French alps since 1947.
Our passion for outdoor sports, new technologies and craftsmanship has driven us - and still does - to create progressive gear to enable you to freely enjoy and challenge yourself in the great outdoors.
Don’t wait any longer.
Now, it’s time to play.