• Product Info •
- DESIGNED FOR :
- Winter Grip
- Fact sheet
- Weight 540
High-cut profile for increased ankle support, stability and protection
Material bridge connects tongue to the upper eliminating debris from entering the shoe.
An abrasion resistant lining that allows for excellent breathability and quick drying.
A perfect combination of the right compounds, the cutting-edge geometry and the appropriate density to provide the best winter grip.
Provides excellent step-in cushioning
The right solution for the toe protection in mountain and trail environments
Provides protection for the rear of the foot
The mix of 3 materials in an extra thin construction protects up to -25°C / -12°F
Waterproof and breathable bootie construction.
• Size Chart •
Use a shoe box or a wall with a 90° angle.
Find a sheet of paper or a sheet of cardboard, a ruler and a pen.
What should you do next?
• Make sure that you are wearing the same socks that you would normally wear with this type of boot.
• Wearing these socks, stand on the sheet of paper and place the outside of your foot against the wall or place your foot in the shoe box with your heel wedged firmly against the back.
• Then use your pen and ruler to draw a line just in front of your big toe.
• Measure the distance between the wall or the side of the shoe box and the line that you have just drawn.
• Find this measurement in Inches in the size chart below.
- Size of your foot (in)
- Size to order
- Corresponding sizes
- Foot (in)
Sign up to receive an email when in stock.
We will notify you when in stock.
ANKA W CS WP
This product hasn't been added to your cart..
The requested quantity for "[product]" is not available.