A bi-injected shell combined with Polypropilene, a softer and lighter material than PU, giving well adapted stiffness and high UVA resistance at a good price/quality ratio.
A reinforced rear, lateral insert enables the use of a softer front cuff for improved leg wrapping and progressive flex. Combined with Polypropilene, a softer and lighter material than PU for high UVA resistance at a good price/quality ratio.
Salomon patented system combining the backbone release with a specific V-cut shape on the back of the lower shell. Allows wide rear cuff opening when hiking (Backbone unlocked) & true alpine forward flex when skiing down (Backbone locked) because the backside of the backbone fits precisely into the V-cut lower shell
Heel & toe pads can be replaced when worn out
Taken from the X3 Lab, Magnesium piece linking the cuff to the shell providing solid back support & rebound and a progressive forward flex when locked. When unlocked for hiking, releases the cuff on the back for a wider opening and easier hell to toe transition
Thermoformable tongue for better tibial comfort
Use a shoe box or a wall with a 90° angle.
Find a sheet of paper or a sheet of cardboard, a ruler and a pen.
What should you do next?
• Make sure that you are wearing the same socks that you would normally wear with this type of boot.
• Wearing these socks, stand on the sheet of paper and place the outside of your foot against the wall or place your foot in the shoe box with your heel wedged firmly against the back.
• Then use your pen and ruler to draw a line just in front of your big toe.
• Measure the distance between the wall or the side of the shoe box and the line that you have just drawn.
• Find this measurement in Inches in the size chart below.
Sign up to receive an email when in stock.
We will notify you when in stock.
QUEST ACCESS 70
This product hasn't been added to your cart.
The requested quantity for "QUEST ACCESS 70" is not available.