• Product Info •
- DESIGNED FOR :
- Weather resistance
- Fact sheet
- Weight 450
Split-suede leather materials allow for longer wear and durability
High-cut profile for increased ankle support, stability and protection
Material bridge connects tongue to the upper eliminating debris from entering the shoe.
Provides rearfoot stability and protection.
Delivering optimal traction on varied surfaces, Salomon's Contagrip® outsoles use the ideal combination of specialized rubbers for each specific use
Salomon's lightweight advanced chassis, placed between the outsole and midsole, maximizes motion control, energy management and push through protection for an efficient, stable and responsive ride.
Specific material on the toe cap to provide protection
Protective material all around the base of the shoe
3D open mesh that provides maximum breathability.
Waterproof and breathable bootie construction.
• Size Chart •
Use a shoe box or a wall with a 90° angle.
Find a sheet of paper or a sheet of cardboard, a ruler and a pen.
What should you do next?
• Make sure that you are wearing the same socks that you would normally wear with this type of boot.
• Wearing these socks, stand on the sheet of paper and place the outside of your foot against the wall or place your foot in the shoe box with your heel wedged firmly against the back.
• Then use your pen and ruler to draw a line just in front of your big toe.
• Measure the distance between the wall or the side of the shoe box and the line that you have just drawn.
• Find this measurement in Inches in the size chart below.
- Size of your foot (in)
- Size to order
- Corresponding sizes
- Foot (in)
Sign up to receive an email when in stock.
We will notify you when in stock.
AUTHENTIC LTR CS WP W
This product hasn't been added to your cart..
The requested quantity for "[product]" is not available.