• product Info •
- DESIGNED FOR :
- Weather Protection
- Fact sheet
- Weight 365
- WEIGHT 3
- CUSHIONING 3
- STABILITY 3
- PROTECTION 4
- BREATHABILITY 1
- DURABILITY 4
- MIDSOLE HEIGHT 20MM / 9,5MM
Material bridge connects tongue to the upper eliminating debris from entering the shoe.
Provides easy storage for the Quick Fit lacing system
Sensifit system works to cradle the foot providing a precise and secure fit.
Minimalistic and strong lace for one-pull tightening. Easy-on, easy-off.
Gore-Tex®'s Extended Comfort Footwear is guaranteed to keep you dry and offers an extended range of comfort. Engineered to be used during high output activities, we use GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort Footwear in our adventure racing and mountain running footwear where superior waterproof protection and enhanced breathability are essential.
Delivering optimal traction on varied surfaces, Salomon's Contagrip® outsoles use the ideal combination of specialized rubbers for each specific use
Provides excellent next to foot cushioning and anatomical support
Provides excellent cushioning and anatomically designed support
OrthoLite® sockliner combines a specific Ortholite® foam and an EVA heel cup. Ortholite® foam creates a cooler, drier, healthier, better cushioned environment under the foot. It will not break down or lose effectiveness over time. Recycled tire content to protect the environment. EVA heel cups allows for a better heel support and added cushioning.
Protective material all around the base of the shoe
ACS system provides stability and dampening and works together with the AC Muscle, a soft EVA midsole.
Provides strong foothold support and side protection.
• Size Chart •
Use a shoe box or a wall with a 90° angle.
Find a sheet of paper or a sheet of cardboard, a ruler and a pen.
What should you do next?
• Make sure that you are wearing the same socks that you would normally wear with this type of boot.
• Wearing these socks, stand on the sheet of paper and place the outside of your foot against the wall or place your foot in the shoe box with your heel wedged firmly against the back.
• Then use your pen and ruler to draw a line just in front of your big toe.
• Measure the distance between the wall or the side of the shoe box and the line that you have just drawn.
• Find this measurement in Inches in the size chart below.
- Size of your foot (in)
- Size to order
- Corresponding sizes
- Foot (in)
Sign up to receive an email when in stock
We will notify you when in stock
XT HORNET GTX®
This product hasn't been added to your cart..
The requested quantity for "[product]" is not available.