• product Info •
- DESIGNED FOR :
- Adaptive Fit
- Dynamic Cushioning
- Fact sheet
- Weight 268
- WEIGHT 4
- CUSHIONING 3
- STABILITY 2
- PROTECTION 2
- BREATHABILITY 5
- DURABILITY 2
- MIDSOLE HEIGHT 20MM / 9MM
Provides easy storage for the Quick Fit lacing system
Minimalistic and strong lace for one-pull tightening. Easy-on, easy-off.
For quick and easy one pull lacing.
Delivering optimal traction on varied surfaces, Salomon's Contagrip® outsoles use the ideal combination of specialized rubbers for each specific use
Molded EVA midsole provides lighweight cushioning and stability
Dual density midsoles provide superior cushioning, stability, and motion control
Provides excellent next to foot cushioning and anatomical support
Provides excellent cushioning and anatomically designed support
Specific lines designed to appeal to Women
OrthoLite® sockliner combines a specific Ortholite® foam and an EVA heel cup. Ortholite® foam creates a cooler, drier, healthier, better cushioned environment under the foot. It will not break down or lose effectiveness over time. Recycled tire content to protect the environment. EVA heel cups allows for a better heel support and added cushioning.
Tested by and for Women. Specific last, collar shape and sole hardness based on Women's input.
Provides strong foothold support and side protection.
A running construction that provides better rolling and a soft rebound, used for running shoes as well as for natural running and hiking shoes in different constructions.
Stretch material placed strategically over the metatarsal bones to eliminate hotspots without sacrificing support. Sensiflex enables shoe to accommodate a greater range of foot shapes with a precise, comfortable fit.
• Size Chart •
Use a shoe box or a wall with a 90° angle.
Find a sheet of paper or a sheet of cardboard, a ruler and a pen.
What should you do next?
• Make sure that you are wearing the same socks that you would normally wear with this type of boot.
• Wearing these socks, stand on the sheet of paper and place the outside of your foot against the wall or place your foot in the shoe box with your heel wedged firmly against the back.
• Then use your pen and ruler to draw a line just in front of your big toe.
• Measure the distance between the wall or the side of the shoe box and the line that you have just drawn.
• Find this measurement in Inches in the size chart below.
- Size of your foot (in)
- Size to order
- Corresponding sizes
- Foot (in)
Sign up to receive an email when in stock
We will notify you when in stock
XR MISSION W
This product hasn't been added to your cart..
The requested quantity for "[product]" is not available.