Material bridge connects tongue to the upper eliminating debris from entering the shoe.
Provides easy storage for the Quick Fit lacing system
The right solution for the toe protection in mountain and trail environments
Protective material all around the base of the shoe
Sensifit system works to cradle the foot providing a precise and secure fit.
Minimalistic and strong lace for one-pull tightening. Easy-on, easy-off.
An abrasion resistant lining that allows for excellent breathability and quick drying.
GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort Footwear keeps your feet dry -from the outside as well as from the inside.
Delivering optimal traction on varied surfaces, Salomon's Contagrip® outsoles use the ideal combination of specialized rubbers for each specific use
Salomon's low profile advanced chassis, placed between the outsole and midsole, maximizes security, motion control, energy management and push through protection for a high performance, stable and responsive ride.
Dual density midsoles provide superior cushioning, stability, and motion control
Provides excellent next to foot cushioning and anatomical support
Provides excellent cushioning and anatomically designed support
OrthoLite® sockliner combines a specific Ortholite® foam and an EVA heel cup. Ortholite® foam creates a cooler, drier, healthier, better cushioned environment under the foot. It will not break down or lose effectiveness over time. Recycled tire content to protect the environment. EVA heel cups allows for a better heel support and added cushioning.
Use a shoe box or a wall with a 90° angle.
Find a sheet of paper or a sheet of cardboard, a ruler and a pen.
What should you do next?
• Make sure that you are wearing the same socks that you would normally wear with this type of boot.
• Wearing these socks, stand on the sheet of paper and place the outside of your foot against the wall or place your foot in the shoe box with your heel wedged firmly against the back.
• Then use your pen and ruler to draw a line just in front of your big toe.
• Measure the distance between the wall or the side of the shoe box and the line that you have just drawn.
• Find this measurement in Inches in the size chart below.
|7.5||7||25.5||40 2/3||40 2/3|
|8||7.5||26||41 1/3||41 1/3|
|9||8.5||27||42 2/3||42 2/3|
|9.5||9||27.5||43 2/3||43 1/3|
|10.5||10||28.5||44 2/3||44 2/3|
|11||10.5||29||45 1/3||45 1/3|
|12||11.5||30||46 2/3||46 2/3|
Sign up to receive an email when in stock
We will notify you when in stock
XA PRO MID GTX®
This product hasn't been added to your cart.
The requested quantity for "XA PRO MID GTX®" is not available.