Avoid debris to be trapped between your foot and the footbed
Material bridge connects tongue to the upper eliminating debris from entering the shoe.
Provides easy storage for the Quick Fit lacing system
Avoids the risk of tangling or snagging in marine or amphibious environments
Protective material all around the base of the shoe
Sensifit system works to cradle the foot providing a precise and secure fit.
Minimalistic and strong lace for one-pull tightening. Easy-on, easy-off.
An abrasion resistant lining that allows for excellent breathability and quick drying.
Climadry® bootie construction keeps your foot dry for at least 8 hours, in the weather conditions under which the product is expected to perform for this category.
Delivering optimal traction on varied surfaces, Salomon's Contagrip® outsoles use the ideal combination of specialized rubbers for each specific use
Molded EVA midsole provides lighweight cushioning and stability
Provides excellent step-in cushioning
Use a shoe box or a wall with a 90° angle.
Find a sheet of paper or a sheet of cardboard, a ruler and a pen.
What should you do next?
• Make sure that you are wearing the same socks that you would normally wear with this type of boot.
• Wearing these socks, stand on the sheet of paper and place the outside of your foot against the wall or place your foot in the shoe box with your heel wedged firmly against the back.
• Then use your pen and ruler to draw a line just in front of your big toe.
• Measure the distance between the wall or the side of the shoe box and the line that you have just drawn.
• Find this measurement in inches in the size chart below.
|4.5||4||22.5||36 2/3||36 2/3|
|5||4.5||23||37 1/3||37 1/3|
|6||5.5||24||38 2/3||38 2/3|
Sign up to receive an email when in stock
We will notify you when in stock
XA PRO 2 WP K
This product hasn't been added to your cart.
The requested quantity for "XA PRO 2 WP K" is not available.