Get the shell used in WC by all our international race athletes. No conpromise to achieve performance
PU ether is an high end PU that provides more rebound to the boot when used with high level of constraints, like in World Cup Race for example
This is a declination of our latest development in World Cup Boots design. This is a more powerfull version of the Advanced Shell technology with improvment on the back support, the body positionning into the boot and the torsion control of the boot (ratio between tolerance and transmission). This kind of construction is designed to transfer the maximum of power from the skier to the ski
Canting enables cuff alignment to the skier's lower leg shape. This dismantable feature offers better adaptation and allows bootfitters to work easily on the cuff
Magnesium piece linking the upper cuff to the lower shell providing back support for better rebound coming out of the turn (rebound effect) & enabling a progressive but powerful forward flex
To micro adjust the length of the buckles for a precise and personnalized closure, just turn the lever. Titanium buckle: one of the lightest & stiffest buckles on the market with the addition of titanium material.
Use a shoe box or a wall with a 90° angle.
Find a sheet of paper or a sheet of cardboard, a ruler and a pen.
What should you do next?
• Make sure that you are wearing the same socks that you would normally wear with this type of boot.
• Wearing these socks, stand on the sheet of paper and place the outside of your foot against the wall or place your foot in the shoe box with your heel wedged firmly against the back.
• Then use your pen and ruler to draw a line just in front of your big toe.
• Measure the distance between the wall or the side of the shoe box and the line that you have just drawn.
• Find this measurement in Inches in the size chart below.
Sign up to receive an email when in stock
We will notify you when in stock
X Lab 110
This product hasn't been added to your cart.
The requested quantity for "X Lab 110" is not available.