• product Info •
- DESIGNED FOR :
- Leather Style & Durability
- Natural Motion
- Fact sheet
- Weight 420
Material bridge connects tongue to the upper eliminating debris from entering the shoe.
Provides easy storage for the Quick Fit lacing system
Minimalistic and strong lace for one-pull tightening. Easy-on, easy-off.
A perfect combination of the right compounds, the cutting-edge geometry and the appropriate density to provide the best winter grip.
Molded EVA midsole provides lighweight cushioning and stability
The right solution for the toe protection in mountain and trail environments
OrthoLite® sockliner combines a specific Ortholite® foam and an EVA heel cup. Ortholite® foam creates a cooler, drier, healthier, better cushioned environment under the foot. It will not break down or lose effectiveness over time. Recycled tire content to protect the environment. EVA heel cups allows for a better heel support and added cushioning.
Provides protection for the rear of the foot
Protective material all around the base of the shoe
Tested by and for Women. Specific last, collar shape and sole hardness based on Women's input.
Long lasting treatments combined with top quality leathers ensure a reliable waterproof level
A running construction that provides better rolling and a soft rebound, used for running shoes as well as for natural running and hiking shoes in different constructions.
The mix of 3 materials in an extra thin construction protects up to -18°C / -1°F
Waterproof and breathable bootie construction.
Open hook for easy lace up
• Size Chart •
Use a shoe box or a wall with a 90° angle.
Find a sheet of paper or a sheet of cardboard, a ruler and a pen.
What should you do next?
• Make sure that you are wearing the same socks that you would normally wear with this type of boot.
• Wearing these socks, stand on the sheet of paper and place the outside of your foot against the wall or place your foot in the shoe box with your heel wedged firmly against the back.
• Then use your pen and ruler to draw a line just in front of your big toe.
• Measure the distance between the wall or the side of the shoe box and the line that you have just drawn.
• Find this measurement in Inches in the size chart below.
- Size of your foot (in)
- Size to order
- Corresponding sizes
- Foot (in)
Sign up to receive an email when in stock
We will notify you when in stock
WHITE WOLF LTR CS WP W
This product hasn't been added to your cart..
The requested quantity for "[product]" is not available.