Material bridge connects tongue to the upper eliminating debris from entering the shoe.
A perfect combination of the right compounds, the cutting-edge geometry and the appropriate density to provide the best winter grip.
Molded EVA midsole provides lighweight cushioning and stability
Provides excellent step-in cushioning
The right solution for the toe protection in mountain and trail environments
Provides protection for the rear of the foot
Provides rearfoot stability and protection. Allows an increased stability of the whole body.
Salomon has teamed up with nano-technology leaders, Aspen AeroGels, in a partnership that has produced yet another worldwide exclusive. By weaving the lightest manmade material on earth into a fabric known as SpaceLoft™ (initially developed for NASA spacesuits) our R&D team has achieved massive savings on weight and space in footwear. And by strategically placing the material where it is needed most we have produced a boot that not only features less bulk and superior fit but also keeps your feet in the comfort zone 50% longer than our competitors’ coldest rated boots.
Waterproof and breathable bootie construction.
Use a shoe box or a wall with a 90° angle.
Find a sheet of paper or a sheet of cardboard, a ruler and a pen.
What should you do next?
• Make sure that you are wearing the same socks that you would normally wear with this type of boot.
• Wearing these socks, stand on the sheet of paper and place the outside of your foot against the wall or place your foot in the shoe box with your heel wedged firmly against the back.
• Then use your pen and ruler to draw a line just in front of your big toe.
• Measure the distance between the wall or the side of the shoe box and the line that you have just drawn.
• Find this measurement in Inches in the size chart below.
Sign up to receive an email when in stock
We will notify you when in stock
TOUNDRA mid WP
This product hasn't been added to your cart..
The requested quantity for "[product]" is not available.