A bi-injected shell made from Polyurethane, a material with consistent density enabling effortless progress on-snow, provides well adapted stiffness in a shiny, durable, dynamic and abrasion resistant piece.
A reinforced rear, lateral insert enables the use of a softer front cuff for improved leg wrapping and progressive flex. Combined with Polypropilene, a softer and lighter material than PU for high UVA resistance at a good price/quality ratio.
New generation of low profile ski boots based on a Second Skin shell, Second Skin last, Spaceframe shell profile and dynamic Energyzer for improved fit and performance.
Heel & toe pads can be replaced when worn out
Maximum customization with 3 layers of thermoformable foam on the ankle, heel, meta, tongue & sole for perfect comfort & transmission
Thanks to laces on the liner, the envelopment of your foot is perfectly homogeneous for a great driving precision. It allows you to guaranty a good and comfortable foothold without closing the shell too hard.
The addition of a high density pad & 2 layers of gel under the heel to absorb shocks when landing.
An EVA pad on the rear spoiler provides the perfect ratio of comfort and support
A New generation of Toes cuhioning for riders made of a soft insert on the shell and an oversize liner toe cushioning to ensure protection of the toes while landing big air
Use a shoe box or a wall with a 90° angle.
Find a sheet of paper or a sheet of cardboard, a ruler and a pen.
What should you do next?
• Make sure that you are wearing the same socks that you would normally wear with this type of boot.
• Wearing these socks, stand on the sheet of paper and place the outside of your foot against the wall or place your foot in the shoe box with your heel wedged firmly against the back.
• Then use your pen and ruler to draw a line just in front of your big toe.
• Measure the distance between the wall or the side of the shoe box and the line that you have just drawn.
• Find this measurement in cm in the size chart below.
Sign up to receive an email when in stock
We will notify you when in stock
This product hasn't been added to your cart.
The requested quantity for "SPK 100" is not available.