Tested by and for Women. Specific last, collar shape and sole hardness based on Women's input.
Climadry® bootie construction keeps your foot dry for at least 8 hours, in the weather conditions under which the product is expected to perform for this category.
A perfect combination of the right compounds, the cutting-edge geometry and the appropriate density to provide the best winter grip.
Provides excellent step-in cushioning
Specific lines designed to appeal to Women
The mix of 3 materials in an extra thin construction protects up to -18°C / -1°F
Use a shoe box or a wall with a 90° angle.
Find a sheet of paper or a sheet of cardboard, a ruler and a pen.
What should you do next?
• Make sure that you are wearing the same socks that you would normally wear with this type of boot.
• Wearing these socks, stand on the sheet of paper and place the outside of your foot against the wall or place your foot in the shoe box with your heel wedged firmly against the back.
• Then use your pen and ruler to draw a line just in front of your big toe.
• Measure the distance between the wall or the side of the shoe box and the line that you have just drawn.
• Find this measurement in Inches in the size chart below.
Sign up to receive an email when in stock
We will notify you when in stock
This product hasn't been added to your cart.
The requested quantity for "SOKUYI WP" is not available.