Low-cut profile for freedom of movement
Provides easy storage for the Quick Fit lacing system
an internal fit sleeve designed to hug the foot in exactly the right places and improve feedback and footwrapping
The combination of propriception (feel)and protection
Sensifit system works to cradle the foot providing a precise and secure fit.
Minimalistic and strong lace for one-pull tightening. Easy-on, easy-off.
For quick and easy one pull lacing.
A running construction that provides better rolling and a soft rebound, used for running shoes as well as for natural running and hiking shoes in different constructions.
placed to provide protection from the trail
Dual density midsoles provide superior cushioning, stability, and motion control
Provides excellent cushioning and anatomically designed support
Use a shoe box or a wall with a 90° angle.
Find a sheet of paper or a sheet of cardboard, a ruler and a pen.
What should you do next?
• Make sure that you are wearing the same socks that you would normally wear with this type of boot.
• Wearing these socks, stand on the sheet of paper and place the outside of your foot against the wall or place your foot in the shoe box with your heel wedged firmly against the back.
• Then use your pen and ruler to draw a line just in front of your big toe.
• Measure the distance between the wall or the side of the shoe box and the line that you have just drawn.
• Find this measurement in Inches in the size chart below.
|7.5||7||25.5||40 2/3||40 2/3|
|8||7.5||26||41 1/3||41 1/3|
|9||8.5||27||42 2/3||42 2/3|
|9.5||9||27.5||43 2/3||43 1/3|
|10.5||10||28.5||44 2/3||44 2/3|
|11||10.5||29||45 1/3||45 1/3|
|12||11.5||30||46 2/3||46 2/3|
|12.5||12||30.5||47 1/3||47 1/3|
|14||13.5||32||49 1/3||49 1/3|
Sign up to receive an email when in stock
We will notify you when in stock
SENSE MANTRA 2
This product hasn't been added to your cart.
The requested quantity for "SENSE MANTRA 2" is not available.