Minimalistic and strong lace for one-pull tightening. Easy-on, easy-off.
Use a shoe box or a wall with a 90° angle.
Find a sheet of paper or a sheet of cardboard, a ruler and a pen.
What should you do next?
• Make sure that you are wearing the same socks that you would normally wear with this type of boot.
• Wearing these socks, stand on the sheet of paper and place the outside of your foot against the wall or place your foot in the shoe box with your heel wedged firmly against the back.
• Then use your pen and ruler to draw a line just in front of your big toe.
• Measure the distance between the wall or the side of the shoe box and the line that you have just drawn.
• Find this measurement in cm in the size chart below.
|7||6.5||25||40||40||7.5||7||25.5||40 2/3||40 2/3|
|8||7.5||26||41 1/3||41 1/3||8.5||8||26.5||42||42|
|9||8.5||27||42 2/3||42 2/3||9.5||9||27.5||43 1/3||43 1/3|
|10||9.5||28||44||44||10.5||10||28.5||44 2/3||44 2/3|
|11||10.5||29||45 1/3||45 1/3||11.5||11||29.5||46||46|
|12||11.5||30||46 2/3||46 2/3||13||12.5||31||48||48|
Sign up to recieve an email when in stock
We will notify you when in stock
This product hasn't been added to your cart.