• product Info •
- DESIGNED FOR :
- Light weight
- Fact sheet
- Weight 3526
- Flex Index 110
- Strap 50
- Last 100
Choose from 3 different positions of the instep buckle for maximum customization
Taken from the X3 Lab, Magnesium piece linking the cuff to the shell providing solid back support & rebound and a progressive forward flex when locked. When unlocked for hiking, releases the cuff on the back for a wider opening and easier hell to toe transition
3 micro alu minimum buckles, lighter than tranditional buckles and articulated for a better comfort while hiking. To micro adjust the length of the buckles for a precise and personalized closure, just turn the lever. Alu buckle : more resistant & richer finish
• Size Chart •
Use a shoe box or a wall with a 90° angle.
Find a sheet of paper or a sheet of cardboard, a ruler and a pen.
What should you do next?
• Make sure that you are wearing the same socks that you would normally wear with this type of boot.
• Wearing these socks, stand on the sheet of paper and place the outside of your foot against the wall or place your foot in the shoe box with your heel wedged firmly against the back.
• Then use your pen and ruler to draw a line just in front of your big toe.
• Measure the distance between the wall or the side of the shoe box and the line that you have just drawn.
• Find this measurement in Inches in the size chart below.
- Size of your foot (in)
- Size to order
- Corresponding sizes
- Foot (in)
Sign up to receive an email when in stock
We will notify you when in stock
Quest Pro TR 110
This product hasn't been added to your cart..
The requested quantity for "[product]" is not available.