Make the construction of the boot as light as possible. Pebax is an ultralight PU
A lightweight plastic that combines solid skiability with high resistance to the harmful effects of UVA rays
To micro adjust the length of the buckles for a precise and personnalized closure, just turn the lever. Alu buckle: more resistant, rich finish, accepted by all athletes because they feel confident & reassured.
3 micro alu minimum buckles, lighter than tranditional buckles and articulated for a better comfort while hiking. To micro adjust the length of the buckles for a precise and personalized closure, just turn the lever. Alu buckle : more resistant & richer finish
Use a shoe box or a wall with a 90° angle.
Find a sheet of paper or a sheet of cardboard, a ruler and a pen.
What should you do next?
• Make sure that you are wearing the same socks that you would normally wear with this type of boot.
• Wearing these socks, stand on the sheet of paper and place the outside of your foot against the wall or place your foot in the shoe box with your heel wedged firmly against the back.
• Then use your pen and ruler to draw a line just in front of your big toe.
• Measure the distance between the wall or the side of the shoe box and the line that you have just drawn.
• Find this measurement in Inches in the size chart below.
Sign up to receive an email when in stock
We will notify you when in stock
Quest Max BC 120
This product hasn't been added to your cart.
The requested quantity for "Quest Max BC 120" is not available.