Polypropilene: softer & lighter material than PU; high UVA resistance with good price/quality ratio
A bi-injected shell made from Polyurethane, a material with consistent density enabling effortless progress on-snow, provides well adapted stiffness in a shiny, durable, dynamic and abrasion resistant piece.
PVC piece between the lower shell's overlap & the forefoot hood, sealing out snow and water
Salomon patented system combining the backbone release with a specific V-cut shape on the back of the lower shell. Allows wide rear cuff opening when hiking (Backbone unlocked) & true alpine forward flex when skiing down (Backbone locked) because the backside of the backbone fits precisely into the V-cut lower shell
Canting enables cuff alignment to the skier's lower leg shape. Single canting allows the cuff to be moved towards the interior.
Heel & toe pads can be replaced when worn out
Taken from the X3 Lab, Magnesium piece linking the cuff to the shell providing solid back support & rebound and a progressive forward flex when locked. When unlocked for hiking, releases the cuff on the back for a wider opening and easier hell to toe transition
Thermoformable tongue for better tibial comfort
The very first breathable liner in a ski boot to keep feet warm all day. This technology helps regulate body temperature thanks to a multilayer construction inspired from apparel.
3 micro alu minimum buckles, lighter than tranditional buckles and articulated for a better comfort while hiking. To micro adjust the length of the buckles for a precise and personalized closure, just turn the lever. Alu buckle : more resistant & richer finish
A shock absorbing sole made from special materials absorbs shocks when landing jumps
Use a shoe box or a wall with a 90° angle.
Find a sheet of paper or a sheet of cardboard, a ruler and a pen.
What should you do next?
• Make sure that you are wearing the same socks that you would normally wear with this type of boot.
• Wearing these socks, stand on the sheet of paper and place the outside of your foot against the wall or place your foot in the shoe box with your heel wedged firmly against the back.
• Then use your pen and ruler to draw a line just in front of your big toe.
• Measure the distance between the wall or the side of the shoe box and the line that you have just drawn.
• Find this measurement in cm in the size chart below.
Sign up to receive an email when in stock
We will notify you when in stock
This product hasn't been added to your cart.
The requested quantity for "QUEST 90" is not available.