A bi-injected shell combined with Polypropilene, a softer and lighter material than PU, giving well adapted stiffness and high UVA resistance at a good price/quality ratio.
A reinforced rear, lateral insert enables the use of a softer front cuff for improved leg wrapping and progressive flex. Combined with Polypropilene, a softer and lighter material than PU for high UVA resistance at a good price/quality ratio.
New generation of low profile ski boots based on a Second Skin shell, Second Skin last, Spaceframe shell profile and dynamic Energyzer for improved fit and performance.
Spoiler height can be adjusted to adapt to leg shape and size increasing rear support (3 height settings)
A comfortable, single layer constructed, thermo-moldable liner with customizable tongue area for shin comfort. The wide ankle area positioned at the back of the leg and metas covers all the critical foot comfort zones. A warmth consturction with wool on the whole foot.
To micro adjust the length of the buckles for a precise and personnalized closure, just turn the lever. Alu buckle: more resistant, rich finish, accepted by all athletes because they feel confident & reassured.
Use a shoe box or a wall with a 90° angle.
Find a sheet of paper or a sheet of cardboard, a ruler and a pen.
What should you do next?
• Make sure that you are wearing the same socks that you would normally wear with this type of boot.
• Wearing these socks, stand on the sheet of paper and place the outside of your foot against the wall or place your foot in the shoe box with your heel wedged firmly against the back.
• Then use your pen and ruler to draw a line just in front of your big toe.
• Measure the distance between the wall or the side of the shoe box and the line that you have just drawn.
• Find this measurement in Inches in the size chart below.
Sign up to receive an email when in stock
We will notify you when in stock
This product hasn't been added to your cart.
The requested quantity for "MISSION 70" is not available.