A bi-injected shell combined with Polypropilene, a softer and lighter material than PU, giving well adapted stiffness and high UVA resistance at a good price/quality ratio.
A reinforced rear, lateral insert enables the use of a softer front cuff for improved leg wrapping and progressive flex. Combined with Polypropilene, a softer and lighter material than PU for high UVA resistance at a good price/quality ratio.
New generation of low profile ski boots based on a Second Skin shell, Second Skin last, Spaceframe shell profile and dynamic Energyzer for improved fit and performance.
Easy tool free personalization to the lowerleg volume by rotating and moving the catch lateraly
Heel & toe pads can be replaced when worn out
A comfortable, single layer constructed, thermo-moldable liner with a customizable tongue area for shin and ankle comfort. A warmth construction with wool on the toes box
Polar fleece in the liner provides greater warmth
A liner with a specific height and cuff adapted to women legs and calves.
Narrower heel pocket to improve heel hold & increase heel lift providing the perfect skiing stance
Use a shoe box or a wall with a 90° angle.
Find a sheet of paper or a sheet of cardboard, a ruler and a pen.
What should you do next?
• Make sure that you are wearing the same socks that you would normally wear with this type of boot.
• Wearing these socks, stand on the sheet of paper and place the outside of your foot against the wall or place your foot in the shoe box with your heel wedged firmly against the back.
• Then use your pen and ruler to draw a line just in front of your big toe.
• Measure the distance between the wall or the side of the shoe box and the line that you have just drawn.
• Find this measurement in Inches in the size chart below.
Sign up to receive an email when in stock
We will notify you when in stock
This product hasn't been added to your cart.
The requested quantity for "DIVINE 55" is not available.