Mit der Nutzung unserer Website erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies verwenden, damit wir unsere Dienstleistungen und Angebote besser auf Sie abstimmen können.
Klicken Sie hier für nähere Informationen. Ich stimme zu.
SALOMON IS COMMITTED TO PROTECTING YOUR PRIVACY
This Policy applies to personal data collected in connection with products and services offered by Salomon or from other interactions with us where a link or other reference of incorporation to this Policy is made, for example, in connection with our products and accessories, websites (also including mobile websites), applications and other types of services offered by Salomon typically in electronic form, as well as other services such as customer care and warranty services, customer events, or promotions and campaigns.
We may provide additional or amending privacy information in connection with a particular Salomon product or service. Such information prevails over this Policy to the extent of any conflict. Our products or services may contain links to other companies’ websites and other third party services that have privacy policies of their own. We recommend that you read the privacy policies of such services. Salomon is not responsible for the privacy practices or contents of any such services.
By using the relevant website /or by submitting personal data to Salomon/or by clicking “I Agree”, depending on the website, service, or application you are using, you express your consent and agreement to the processing of your personal data in the manner provided in this Policy. If you do not agree with this Policy, please do not use this website, or provide Salomon with your personal data, or do not grant your consent otherwise.
We collect your personal data typically when you make a purchase, use or register into our services, enter into a sales promotion or a campaign or otherwise interact with us. We endeavor to collect personal data only with your knowledge or consent.
Below are examples of the categories of data collected.
• Information you provide us with. When you register for our services, make a purchase, enter a sales promotion or otherwise interact with us, we may ask you to provide us with information such as your name, email address, street address, as well as user names, passwords and other such credentials that are used to authenticate users and to validate their actions or that may be needed to provide you with the products and services you have requested or to communicate with you, as well as information uploaded by you such as location, route information, pictures etc.
• We may collect training data demographic information, for example, your age, gender, postal code and language preferences. We may also collect other information you provide, such as your consents, preferences and feedback, information relating to your devices and other such information you provide us with. Please note that certain non-identifiable information collected from you may become personally identifiable when you provide us with your personal data. We may also obtain, in accordance with applicable law, some personal data from list-rental companies and other such publicly available sources. Some of our services may allow you to submit information about other people, for example, if you make an order for a product that you wish us to send directly to another recipient.
• Your transactions with us. We collect or ask for information relating to your purchase and/or use of our products and/or services and your other interactions with us. Such information may include, for example, details of the queries or requests you have made, the products and services provided (including delivery details), financial details (including payments made, credit card details, billing address, credit checks and other such financial information), details of agreements between you and Salomon, records of contacts and communications, information and details relating to the content you have provided us with and other such transactional information. We may, in accordance with applicable law, record your communication with our customer care or with other such contact points. Certain services may involve the use of your location data. However, use of your location data for such services is subject to your prior consent, for each service.
The Purposes For Which We Process Your Personal Data
SALOMON processes your personal data for the purposes described in this Policy and/or any additional service specific privacy information. Please note that one or more purposes may apply simultaneously.
• Provision of products and services. We may use your personal data to fulfill your requests, process your order or as otherwise may be necessary to perform or enforce the contract between you and Salomon, to ensure the functionality and security of our products and services, to identify you and to prevent and investigate fraud and other misuses.
• Development of products and services. We may use your personal data to develop our products and/or services. However, for the most part we only use aggregate and statistical information in the development of our products and services. We may also use your personal data to personalize our offering and to provide you with service more relevant to you, for example, to make recommendations and to display customized content and advertising in our websites. We may combine personal data collected in connection with your use of a particular Salomon product and/or service with other personal data we may hold about you, except where such personal data was collected for a different purpose. We may create aggregate and statistical information based on your personal data.
• Communicating with you and marketing. We may use your personal data to communicate with you, for example, to provide information relating to our products and/or services you are using or to contact you for customer satisfaction queries. We may use your personal data for marketing or research purposes, for example, to conduct market research and we may, in accordance with applicable law, contact you to inform you of new products, services or promotions we may offer. Also, some of our products and services may be used to promote products and services of other companies. However, Salomon does not disclose your personal data to such companies or any other company for marketing purposes without your prior consent.
Sharing Your Personal Data
We do not sell, lease, rent or otherwise disclose your personal data to third parties unless otherwise stated below.
• Consent. We may share your personal data to third parties not mentioned in this document only if we have your consent to do so. Your consent may, depending on the service, be implied or express. For example, if you submit and publish your own personal data to our user communities, such actions will be construed as you granting your consent to such processing.
• Amer Sports Corporation group companies and authorized third parties. We may share your personal data within Amer Sports Corporation group companies and their subsidiaries and affiliates, including but not limited to the sales entities of Amer Sports Corporation, or authorized third parties who process personal data on behalf of Amer Sports Corporation for the purposes described in this Policy, such as e.g., technical and logistics service providers. Such parties are not permitted to use your personal data for other purposes, and we require them to act consistently with this Policy and to use appropriate security measures to protect your personal data. Amer Sports Corporation consists currently of the brand companies and their subsidiaries, and affiliates listed on www.amersports.com.
• International transfers. Our products and services may be provided using resources and servers located in various countries around the world. Therefore your personal data may be transferred across international borders outside the country where you use our services, including to countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA) that do not have laws providing specific protection for personal data or that have different legal rules on data protection, for example, the United States of America. In such cases we take steps to ensure that there is a legal basis for such a transfer and that adequate protection for your personal data is provided as required by applicable law, for example, by using standard agreements approved by relevant authorities (where necessary) and by requiring the use of other appropriate technical and organizational information security measures.
• Mandatory disclosures. We may be obligated by mandatory law to disclose your personal data to certain authorities or other third parties, for example, to law enforcement agencies in the countries where we or third parties acting on our behalf operate. We may also disclose and otherwise process your personal data in accordance with applicable law to defend Salomon’s legitimate interests, for example, in civil or criminal legal proceedings.
• Mergers and Acquisitions. If we decide to sell, buy, merge or otherwise reorganise our businesses in certain countries, this may involve us disclosing personal data to prospective or actual purchasers and their advisers, or receiving personal data from sellers and their advisers.
Collecting the Data of Minors
Salomon does not seek to collect any information from or engage in any transactions with persons under the age of 13. Our databases may nevertheless contain personal data of children under 13 due to the fact that it is not always possible to determine precisely the age of the user. We reserve the right to block the service from any person who is under 13 years of age.
Salomon’s policy is to request that minors (the legal age of majority and therefore the age of minors is determined by local law where you reside) do not make purchases or engage in other legal acts on our products and services without the consent of a parent or legal guardian, unless otherwise permitted by applicable law.
We take reasonable steps to keep the personal data we possess accurate and up-to-date and to delete out of date or otherwise incorrect or unnecessary personal data.
As certain Salomon products and services may allow you to manage your profile, we encourage you to access your personal data from time to time to ensure that it is correct and up-to-date. Please remember that it is your responsibility to provide us with correct details as well as to update the personal data you have provided us with in case of any changes.
Salomon takes reasonable technical and organizational information security measures to prevent and minimize such risks associated with providing personal data.
Such measures include, where appropriate, the use of firewalls, secure server facilities, encryption, implementing proper access rights management systems and processes, careful selection of processors and other technically and commercially reasonable measures to provide appropriate protection for your personal data against unauthorized use or disclosure. Where appropriate, we may also take back-up copies and use other such means to prevent accidential damage or destruction to your personal data. If a particular part of a Salomon website supports on-line transactions, we will use an industry standard security measure, such as the one available through “Secure Sockets Layer” (“SSL”), to protect the confidentiality and security of online transactions.
Salomon may use so called web beacons (or “pixel tags”) in connection with some websites. However, we do not use them to identify individual users personally. Web beacons are typically graphic images that are placed on a website and they are used to count visitors to a website and/or to access certain cookies. This information is used to improve our services. Web beacons do not typically collect any other information than what your browser provides us with as a standard part of any internet communication. If you turn off cookies, the web beacon will no longer be able to track your specific activity. The web beacon may, however, continue to collect information of visits from your IP-address, but such information will no longer be unique.
In case you wish to know what personal data we hold about you or you wish to replenish, rectify, anonymize or delete any incomplete, incorrect or outdated personal data, or you wish us to cease processing your personal data for the purpose of sending promotional materials or direct marketing or for the performance of market research or on other compelling legal grounds, you may, as appropriate and in accordance with applicable law, exercise such rights by contacting us through the contact points referred to below. In some cases, especially if you wish us to delete or cease the processing of your personal data, this may also mean that we may not be able to continue to provide the services to you. We encourage you to use available profile management tools for the above purposes as such tools often provide you with direct access to your personal data and allow you to effectively manage it.
Please note that Salomon may need to identify you and to ask for additional information in order to be able to fulfill your above request. Please also note that applicable law may contain restrictions and other provisions that relate to your above rights.
The Controller of Your Personal Data and Contact Details
Salomon France, is the controller of your personal data.
In matters pertaining to Salomon’s privacy practices you may also contact us at Legal :
Lieu dit Les Croiselets
74370 METZ TESSY
Sprich mit einem
Unsere Produkt Experten können Dir dabei helfen das bestmögliche Produkt zu finden und beantworten all Deine Fragen von Montag bis Freitag von 09:00 - 18:00 Uhr
Dun Experten per Telefon unter
0041 434447940 erreichen (kostenloser Anruf).
ZUFRIEDENHEIT ODER RÜCKERSTATTUNG
Wenn Du mit Deinem Kauf nicht zufrieden bist schicke einfach die Ware innerhalb von 14 Tagen wieder zurück in unserem Lager in Belgien. Wir erstatten Ihnen Ihr Geld zurück (abzüglich der Rücksendekosten). Die Artikel müssen innerhalb der Frist zurückgegeben werden, und musst intakt sein und vollständig sein. Sie dürfen nicht benutzt worden sein (oder gewaschen oder getragen) und muss in ihren. Wenn Du die Ware zurückschicken willst weil das Produkt beschädigt ist oder Du nicht das gewünschte Produkt erhalten hast, kontaktiere bitte den Kundendienst für eine Rückerstattung Deiner Versandkosten, 0041 43 444 79 40 von 9.00 bis 18.00 Uhr, Montag bis Freitag (gebührenfrei innerhalb Switzerland)Weiter navigieren
VOUS DISPOSEZ DE 15 JOURS POUR NOUS LA RETOURNER
Dès réception de votre commande, vous disposez dun délai de 15 jours pour nous retourner le produit qui ne vous conviendrait pas. Les frais denvoi et de retour seront alors à votre charge.Weiter navigieren
Die Lieferung wird angeboten Geniessen Sie ihre exclusiven Preise bei Salomon Produkten
TERMS OF DELIVERY
Standard delivery is free on salomon.com for orders over 200FR on
THE PRODUCTS SHOWING AVAILABILITY OF 1/4 DAYS.
Orders placed before 3 p.m. will be delivered within 4 working days. Delivery is free for orders over 200FR. Delivery is charged at 12FR for orders below 200FR.
THE PRODUCTS SHOWING AVAILABILITY OF 6/8 DAYS
Orders placed before 3 p.m. will be delivered within 8 working days. Delivery is free for orders over 200FR. Delivery is charged at 12FR for orders below 200FR.
If your order contains products showing available in 1/4 and 6/8 days the entire order will be delivered within 8 working days.
Für Produkte mit Verfügbarkeit in 1/3 Tagen
Alle Bestellungen, die vor 15 Uhr platziert wurden, werden von DHL kostenlos innerhalb von 4 Arbeitstagen geliefert
Für Produkte mit Verfügbarkeit in 6/8 Tage
Alle Bestellungen, die vor 15 Uhr platziert werden von DHL kostenlos innerhalb von 8 Werktagen geliefert
Wenn Ihre Bestellung Produkte mit beiden Lieferzeiten enthält, dann wird die ganze Bestellung innerhalb von 8 Tagen geliefert.
DO YOU REQUIRE A FAST DELIVERY?
CHOOSE EXPRESS DELIVERY TO RECEIVE YOUR ITEMS WITHIN 48 HOURS FOR 30FR.
If you would like to receive your products quickly, you can choose express delivery at the time of checkout. All orders placed before 3 p.m. will be delivered the next day by TNT Express (48h).Weiter navigieren
Möchten Sie eine schnellere Lieferung?
Wählen Sie die 24-Stunden express Lieferung - 10
Wenn Sie Ihre Bestellung schneller erhalten wollen, können Sie die expess Lieferung auswählen, bevor Sie die Bestellung bestätigen. Alle Bestellungen, die vor 3 pm abgeschickt wurden, werden am nächsten Tag (24 hours) geliefert.
DIE SALOMON QUALITÄTGARANTIE
Alle unsere Produkte profitieren von folgenden Qualitätsgarantien:
für Skihosen und Skijacket
für die anderen Produkte