Running Footwear Product Line Manager
Under the Athletic Footwear Category Line Manager, your role will be to develop product line offer/range that supports the “where to play” brand category positioning, meets the expectations of targeted consumers and distribution, coordinate and align the financial and strategic objectives of the category.
- Develop the structure of the running offer, managing and directing the offer through the entire creation process
- Complete product briefs with development, design and brand communication teams.
- Ensure the sell-through of the product range to key account managers, subsidiaries, internal stakeholders.
- Collaborate with ideation and advanced development groups in the development of future products and communication stories.
- Ensure the success of the product range by collecting and evaluating the sell-through and consumer feedback . Provide suggestions for adjustments and additions to deliver the sales objectives.
- Analyse, propose and implement relevant analysis of market intelligence.
- Conduct, analyse and present results of market research
- Ensure consistency between the brand and the category through coordination and mediation of various projects
- Master in Marketing with a minimum of 5 to 7 years of running marketing expertise in the top athletic footwear brand in a global position (offer creation)
- Fluent in English, Good command of French is a plus
- Good business sense with the ability to implement a strategic vision
- Ability to synthesize and analyze, great public speaking skills
- Expertise in Running footwear product creation (lasts, style, fabrics, finishings, trims)
- Experience handling short product range cycles
- Delivering high perceived values for consumers & trade
- Technical background in footwear construction is a plus
- Intimate knowledge of the athletic consumers
- Retail strategy: understand the dynamic of the running distribution & merchandising
- Athletic mindset: have a network of consumers, clubs/teams, a former competitor is a plus
Permanent contract based in Annecy France Print Offer published on : 28/07/2014